Thursday 13 May 2010

Wonder Woman Rules!













At long last I have put some new books into my Etsy shop - hurrah!

Wonder Woman and Tintin are the order of the day, but sometimes its really hard to put them up for sale, its so tempting to hang on to them (especially my good friend Wonder Woman) - however its always good to get them out to new homes where they can continue their adventures.... and I love to hear where they go and what they are used for, once they have flown the bindery nest...

I sold a book to a lady in Sydney recently, and she sent me a photo of her notebook pressed into action, on her desk - and it made my day!
Its so great to think what we make here in our own little workspaces can travel the world, finding its way into being an every day part of someones life, half the world away or just down the road. Very cool. And a very good inspiration to keep on making...

Check out the new books in my Etsy store - and more will be appearing there soon.. if I keep saying it I might actually do it sooner rather than later...

No comments:

Post a Comment